Yes at the moment you may have read that we are trying to take it a little more slowly. However, we don’t cease to be Christians and we do not cease to pray about what the Lord wants us to do. Anyway I’d be grateful for the following:
- Pray for Adam and Helen going to Zambia next week.
- Pray for my friend Paul as he heads up the Alpha Manchester Project.
- Pray for me and my family that not only do we have a restful time (on the beach somewhere?) but that we also all hear his voice.
- Pray that Dignity will get some key volunteers in terms of it’s organization, believe it or not that is the bit that stresses me the most.
- Pray in advance for the mission trip to Angola in September.
- Praise Jesus as well, he’s worth it!
You’re all great – thanks for your prayers.
Also if you ever have any feedback from your prayer, I would love to hear it. Please leave a comment on the site.